Business is Good

Sweet Ham and Cheese Sandwich


These past few weeks, I've been busy with my little business. It just came to me that I wanted to feel that business rush again to be motivated to save for our wedding. And mind you, my little business turned out well.


The idea of making sandwiches for breakfast dawned on me one day when I was not able to go at the company cafeteria for breakfast due to work. I thought then that I should make my own sandwiches. But making my own sandwiches would mean buying the entire loaf of bread since they don't sell it per piece. So what would I do with the remaining sandwiches? I decided to sell them.
Cheese Pimiento and Egg Sandwich


When I first sold my set of sandwiches, it was a box office success. :) I repeated the feat until today. From the two loaves I usually prepare, sales now surge up to four loaves and still growing. I've expanded the business as well at my ate's office.


As agreed with Jay, the profit would be intended for my make-up. Yes, you heard it right. Makeup nowadays costs as much as 10K pesos noh. So far I have sold more than 400 sandwiches and I earned already almost 1/3 of my alloted budget. Not bad, right?  Hope I could sell more so that I can move on to the next project. Hehehe. So if you are curious as to why my sandwiches sells well, just message me and I'll let you have the final say. What I can guarantee is that each sandwich is filled with the right ingredients plus lots of inspiration. The perfect combination to satisfy your daily breakfast and snacks cravings. :D

Comments

Popular Posts