Basket List

The Bucket List, 2007
If life has taught me anything, it's that 95 percent of the people are always wrong. ~ Edward Cole, The Bucket List

Since the movie The Bucket List hit theatres last 2007, it generally struck a nerve not only in Hollywood but across the globe. The term bucket list actually came from “kicked the bucket” as the movie says and has been used since as a list of things a person would wanted to do before he/she dies.

As a rip-off to this tradition, I am listing 10 things that I would do before I get hitched and instead I shall coin it as my “basket list”. 

Here are the things that made it into my list given the limited time I have. I should have done this months ago. Hehehe

  1. Eat alone in a restaurant.
  2. No rice in a day.
  3. Have a relaxing massage.
  4. Call a long-time friend which I haven’t talked to in ages.
  5. Send someone a gift aside from my fiancƩ.
  6. Buy something I’ve been dying to have in the past.
  7. See “The Ruins”, never been there. Sheesh!
  8. Write a poem.
  9. See a gory movie with eyes wide open.
  10. Pajama Party!

So far item 3 is done. The rest, I will try to squeeze in the remaining days. What do you think of my basket list? Do you think I can complete them? Can you recommend something for item 9? I’ll update this soon with my detailed experience. :)

Comments

Popular Posts