Beauche

Beauche was first introduced to me by an officemate. She is a user and based on the good results on her skin, she encouraged us also to buy the products. I forgot about it until I went to Davao for a vacation. My fiance's mom mentioned to me the products again. She said that her freckles were erased after weeks of usage. Seeing the results firsthand enticed me more to try the product. So when we passed by a Beauche kiosk at NCCC Mall, I bought 3 Beauche Beauty Bar.


Beauche Beauty Bar
Beauche Set
I used the soap as part of my daily beauty regimen and yes, it worked. After one week, I noticed some of my dark pimple marks gone. My pimples which are often caused by monthly hormonal triggers (I know you ladies, knew this) and stress heal faster. When I got back to Manila, I ordered the beauty bars online together with my officemates who are also users of the product.
Beauche Gluta Soap
90 grams or 150 grams
Beauche Skin Toner
60 ml, 150 ml
Clarifying Solution
60 ml, 150 ml
After 7 months of ordering online, I decided to become a dealer. Which is great because my officemates were my first customers. And I get to have my personal consumption for free. I posted also the products online and it was an instant hit. I was able to ship in as far as New Zealand. Not only that, I was able to to meet great customers in person and online. I was also able to help my sister who has a chronic acne problem. All my customers have positive feedbacks and they keep ordering the product.
Age Eraser Cream
Exfoliating Cream
Rejuvenating Cream


Beauche is FDA approved and Halal Certified. You can see more of the products here:


http://beaucheinternational.net/


You too can have great skin. You may e-mail your orders to me at beauchedeals@yahoo.com.


I wanna be a blushing bride on my wedding and I'm thankful I found Beauche. :)



Comments

Popular Posts