Beauche: My Wedding Beauty Secret

Wonder what made my skin glow during the wedding? Let’s say most of it came from inner happiness but one factor I could not miss to point out was the beauty regimen I followed before the wedding. I am not vain, well I was during my teenage years. I remember trying many products way back, some of which were the ones I sneak from my mom’s nightly rituals kit (Maxi-peel, Chin Chan Su, etc). I’ve tried many things that worked and not.

I have used a popular papaya soap during college until I started working. But when I transferred here in Manila, I have developed a certain allergy that caused chronic pimples. Maybe the change of environment from Cebu and the stress due to work and other problems took a toll in my skin. My face was never out of pimples. If one pimple dies, three more pops up.  Not until I found Beauche.

I’ve heard about Beauche from my officemate Shir. She discussed to me and another officemate about the product she bought in Cebu, the Beauche Set. Although she is already a natural beauty, everyone noticed a different fairness and glow from her. At first I was skeptic because the price was quite enormous for me. As I said, I am no longer vain to spend that amount for beauty.

Then last July 2011, I went to Davao to have a vacation in my then fiancé’s house. Her mother and sister encouraged me to buy the soap they were using. As per her mother’s account, she once had numerous freckles in her face and thanks to Beauche Gluta Soap in two weeks they were gone. That convinced me to try the Beauche Beauty bar soap. I bought six from Davao.

The soap proved to be effective. In less than two weeks, the dark spots due to scars in my face lightened. My pimples started to disappear.  Now I’m facing a bigger problem. How could I buy more in case all soaps are consumed? Davao is far and I’m shy to request my future in-laws to buy some for me. Luckily, I have officemates who heard also about the product and were planning to buy online. So what we did was we divided the shipment fee among us. It was always like that. When we were out of stocks, we bought online.

One day, I decided to call the head office to ask about how to become a seller. It was only out curiosity that I asked. Then they endorsed me to a nearby business center. I was so excited. I became a dealer right away. All my officemates who ordered online became my first clients. And then almost all the girls in our team and other teams became my clients. It went bigger and bigger until I reached clients within the company then Makati, Luzon, Visayas and internationally. It was a rewarding experience. To become an online seller was something that inspired me.

I became the walking ambassador of my product. And thanks to my friends and the positive changes they’ve experienced, the products spread thru word of mouth. Most of them gained confidence. And almost all of them became returning clients.

The best part about being a seller and at the same time user is I have personal experiences to share. Take for example on what happened to me in my wedding. Days before the big day, I developed one big pimple probably due to stress. And it stressed me even more to see it. But thanks to Beauche, it did not stood out in pictures. 

Here’s what I've used to achieve the perfect glow during my wedding:

Beauche Beauty Bar – The soap I regularly use in my face. Good for pimples and dark spots.

Beauche Gluta Soap – In order to even out the fairness of my face to my body, I use gluta soap. This is our best seller. We received 100% positive feedback on this product. Most experienced fairness in as little as two weeks.

Beauche Set – The set is composed of Skin Toner, Clarifying Solution, Age Eraser Cream, Exfoliating Cream, Rejuvenating Cream and Beauche Beauty Bar. This is a complete night and day beauty regimen. Expect exfoliation starting the next day of usage depending on skin types. Exfoliation usually lasts for 5 to 7 days still depending on skin types. Sometimes, pimples multiply during the first two weeks but it will eventually die down. Do not overuse the exfoliation cream because ample amounts could be painful to the face. Apply just enough. 

Do not forget to rest well, eat healthy, and drink plenty of water. I haven’t slept a single second a night before my wedding. But my face showed no stress, thanks to adrenaline rush, overflowing happiness and the beauty secret that is Beauche.

*All photos courtesy of Yap Photography, website at yapphotographyblog.com

Comments

  1. 150g Gluta Soap - PhP 85.00
    90g Gluta Soap - PhP 65.00

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i use the gluta soap with the other products included in the set?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Anonymous, yes you may use the Gluta soap along with the products included in the set. However, I recommend that you use it particularly on your body because the beauty bar is already enough for your face and neck. Gluta soap is more effective in body areas prone to darkness like bikini area, underarms, elbows, knees etc. Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yun po bang gluta bar soap pwede sa katawan ? tnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Lovely, yes. Gluta soap can be used to your body specifically on areas with dark spots e.g underarms, bikini area, knees, elbows etc. Gluta soap is actually one of our bestsellers. :) Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im using beauche gluta soap as of now..hope merung changes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pwde po be siya sa whole body?as in panligo talaga?

    ReplyDelete
  8. its true that beauche can be a secret to beauty check articles on their website http://www.beauche-international.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts