Note to my Fiance

Every moment is a chance to meet the love of your life. Take it. - A Beautiful Affair soon on Primetime Bida, chos!
Today is October 1, 2012 and it means that it is time to celebrate our monthly thing, yeah as cheesy as it gets we always celebrate our monthsary since we started five years ago. And today marks our 66th month together. Asked why I am making this entry? I dunno either. All I know is every month I've always given you a card and today I don't have any. I guess this makes up to the absence.

I don't have any topic to write in particular. I am writing this to probably let you know that the pressures of the preparation couldn't deter the emotions I feel. Emotions I can't explain nor understand. If there is a thing more than extreme happiness or a feeling more than winning an unexpected grand prize, maybe that's it. That's how I feel at the moment. Because after all the stress and more expected causes of stress in the days to come, I'm looking forward to enjoying the day with you.

Ga, as always, thank you for everything. This inspiration to write wouldn't be possible without you. This blog would have been half-empty without your name on it. Thank you for the smile I'm wearing right now while typing. Thank you for the near tears of happiness because I am getting affected by what I'm writing you now. 

I am looking forward that this blog I made for our wedding day will still be part of our lives as we make little and big milestones for our future family. And I am also praying that you will contribute more articles. :p

I love you very much Ga and I would like the whole worldwide web to know it. Happy monthsary! <3

Comments

Popular Posts