Passion of a Woman

When I met Cez Lamayon or Ate Cez in our dorm way back 2009, I knew I found a gem. Ate Cez was a fashionista extraordinaire, a driven woman, passionate artist  and loving mom to his prodigy son. Since she was my roommate for long, we were close and would always share every aspect of our lives.
Wineglass designs, Cez Creations
All photos courtesy of Cez Lamayon
Ate Cez would always share about her passion for art and fashion designs. I am a fascinated audience every time she makes her bridal accessories creations at the dorm. And I'm always in awe of her tastes in clothing. She can simply wear anything and make it look classy. 
The wonders she can make with matches

Even before she left Manila to return to her native Butuan City, we already agreed that she will make the accessories for my wedding. So when I started to scout for suppliers, she was one of the firsts that I booked. A few weeks ago, I already sought her permission to feature her creations in our blog because talent like hers deserve to be showcased.

Other Designs
Wedding accessories package
Wedding guest books and Bible Cover
Purple and Red and Black Guest books
Wedding Pens
Candle and Wedding Guestbook
Customized lighters and candle holders


I will be featuring soon more of her designs in this blog.
The lady behind the creations, Cez Lamayon
 For wedding accessories orders, inquiries and designs, you can contact Ate Cez at 09391244299.

Comments

Popular Posts